The aim of the Professional Development Program in Jenks Public Schools is to foster learning for all students by cultivating teacher and staff professional growth and continuous improvement.
The JPS Professional Development Center (PDC) is located on the 2nd floor of the Education Service Center at 211 E. "A" Street in Jenks, OK. The PDC is open from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
Staff members may log on to Frontline Professional Growth, the PDC's online registration system, via Classlink to register for on-campus professional development activities, to request credit for outside professional development, and to view their professional development portfolio:
Classified Staff Professional Development Requirements and Recommendations
Certified Staff Professional Development Requirements and Recommendations
Frontline (MyLearningPlan) On-Demand Trainings Tutorial
Professional Development Event Form
Professional Development Event Sign-In Sheet
Professional Learning Community (PLC) Event Form
For further information or questions about professional development, contact your site representative or the PDC at 918-299-4415, ext. 2223.
- Sally Cox, Alternative Center
- Brooke Gonzalez, East Elementary
- Jacki Taylor, East Intermediate
- Pamella Garvin, Freshman Academy
- Amy Isaac, High School
- Emily Johnson, Middle School
- Danielle Cameron, Northwest Elementary
- Aubrey Jones, Southeast Elementary
- Carrie Feldman, West Elementary
- Brittany Hix, West Intermediate
- Mary Kathryn Moeller, Director of Professional Learning
- Cathryn McCarthy, Executive Director of Teaching and Learning
- Julie Huffman, PDC Administrative Assistant