Welcome to the Payroll Department of Jenks Public Schools
Jenks employees may log on to the Employee Portal to view employment information including: compensation, leave, insurance, W2s, employee contracts and other documents. Employees are also able make changes to their W-4, ACH and personal contact information through the portal. To access the Employee Portal please CLICK HERE.
- Form W-4 Notice: If your tax filing status has changed since you last completed a form W-4, you need to complete a new W-4. Changes might include name change, marital status or birth of a child. Anyone filing exempt on form W-4 must file a new form each year in order for the exempt status to continue. Go to the JPS Employee Portal, Pay/Tax Information to submit a new or revised W-4. PORTAL
- W-2 Information: W-2 forms are processed in January. You will receive the W-2 either at your school site or in the mail before January 31st. You may also obtain your W-2 via the employee portal. Please make sure your address is correct. Address changes may be submitted through the JPS Employee Portal. It is very important to keep your address updated.
- 403(b) and 457(b) Universal Notification/Availability - Jenks Public Schools Insurance Office handles changes in annuity contributions. All JPS employees (including substitutes and temporary workers) are eligible to participate in 403(b) and 457 supplemental retirement plans offered through the District's approved investment providers. Visit the Insurance/Benefits page (CLICK HERE) for more information.
Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System-Pre-Retirement Information:
Steps to Retirement
- Sign up for an online client account at: https:/myotrs.trs.ok.gov/.
You should review your years of service credit and resolve any problems before you retire. You can also view your Annual Member Statement and generate hypothetical retirement benefit estimates to help you in your decision making.
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Review the OTRS Timeline for Retirement (click here). If you plan to retire on June 1st, OTRS must receive your completed Pre-Retirement Information Verification paperwork (click here) no later than March 1st. You can begin this process anytime during your last year of service. If your paperwork is not complete at any step in the process and is sent back to you for further information, the timeline starts over and your retirement date will be delayed.
- What retirement date should you choose to receive the maximum service credit? Generally, your optimal retirement date is the 1st day of the month following the end of your contract. Contact the JPS payroll department for confirmation:
- Certified teachers – June 1st
- Nine-month classified staff - June 1st
- Twelve-month staff - July 1st
- Ten-month and eleven-month staff – usually July 1st
- Attend pre-retirement meetings hosted by OTRS in the Fall and JPS in the Spring.
- Contact the Jenks payroll department for additional information. 918-299-4415 x 2207
Helpful Links and Forms, all forms must be returned to the Payroll Office:
- Payroll Dates FY21-22
- Payroll Information for All Staff
- Payroll Information for Certified Staff
- Payroll Information for Classified Staff
- Leave Requests: If you are an hourly employee or an Administrator you are required to submit your leave through the Employee Portal. All other employees should enter their leave through Aesop. If you are not sure where to submit your leave request, please call the payroll department. For help submitting your leave request in the portal, follow these Portal Leave Instructions.
- Direct Deposit Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- OK State W-4 Form
- Teachers' Retirement System Of Oklahoma
- Am I Eligible to Retire? How Are My Benefits Calculated?
- Sick Leave Payout and MidAmerica Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- MidAmerica HRA Powerpoint