JPS Employee Referral Program
CLICK HERE TO REFER A CANDIDATE FOR EMPLOYMENT AT JENKS PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
JPS Employee Referral Program Procedures
Help Jenks Public Schools hire great employees and earn a bonus!
You can earn a referral bonus of $250 if you refer a candidate and he or she is hired. Current employees must refer candidates to Human Resources through the employee referral program link on the Jenks Public Schools HR webpage or by using the attached candidate referral form.
- All Jenks Public Schools employees, except Administrators, are eligible for the referral bonuses and quarterly drawings.
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must occur prior to an interview with Jenks Public Schools.
- To be eligible for an award, employees must refer candidates to Human Resources through the employee referral program link on the Jenks Public Schools HR webpage or by using the attached candidate referral form.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the Jenks Public Schools contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment. If the forms are submitted on the same date, the referral bonus will be equally split.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with company policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must be currently employed by Jenks Public Schools at the time of payment to receive payment of the referral bonus.
- Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid to the employee after the candidate successfully completes 90 days of employment.
- The JPS Employee Referral Program is dependent on Vision 2025 Teach.Live.T-Town funding and payments will not be made if the Vision 2025 program funding is not available.