PowerSchool Parent Portal
PowerSchool Parent Portal is the Student Information System (SIS) for Jenks Public Schools.
Upon enrollment into Jenks Public Schools, parents/guardians receive information in order to create a Parent Portal account on PowerSchool.
Parent Portal is used for:
- access to Registration Gateway for Back to School registration at the beginning of each school year
- checking student attendance
- viewing student's final grade at the end of each semester
- customizing how messages are received through School Messenger
- access to your child's SNAP Health Portal
**PLEASE NOTE: You must have your student's access code and access ID to connect your student to your Parent Portal account.
Please contact your child's site if you do not have this information.