The online enrollment system will be down for maintenance on Monday January 18th and Tuesday January 19th, during those times we will be unable to enroll students. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. Please check back for any updates to this message.
Jenks Public Schools' Enrollment Center is currently enrolling through online enrollments. Enrollments will be reviewed in the order that they are received, if documents are missing we will contact the family and the enrollment will be held until all documents are received. Once an enrollment has all required documents it will then be added to the enrollment cue to be processed, this can take up to 48 hours to complete. Enrollments are processed on a first come, first serve basis for those that have ALL documents and the online forms have been completed.
New Student enrollment please see below.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Enrollment Center is currently enrolling through online enrollments. Enrollment documents can be submitted online through our email, email@example.com please send all enrollment documents at one time. Incomplete enrollments will not be processed. Parents/guardians do not have to visit the Enrollment Center to submit the required documents. If you are unable to complete the online enrollment and must come in please call the Enrollment Center at (918)298-0338 to sign up for an appointment slot.
Online Enrollment Procedures
- Register On Registration Gateway: New Students you must click here to access the online forms through this link, do not use Parent Portal to enroll your new student. If you have not enrolled a student on Registration Gateway you will need to create an account with a username and password. Previous students who are not currently enrolled must re enroll, if you do not remember your log in information please create another account.
- Please review Enrollment Requirements (located on our website) for the list of documents that are needed to complete the enrollment process. Enrollments will not be processed without all required documents, please email all of the documents at one time.
- Submit all required documents (preferably in PDF format Adobe scan or Office Lens) or scan the documents to our enrollment email. Documents can be submitted to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your email and student's name in the body of the email so that we are able to contact you for any questions that we may have regarding your enrollment or documents.
- You will be notified by email with your child's ID number once the enrollment has been verified.
- Your child's school will contact you to schedule an appointment ( 7-12 grades) or teacher placement (PreK-6th grade)and when to bring your child to school.
Enrollment Appointment Procedures:
- The Enrollment Center will be following Social Distancing CDC Guidelines the number of patrons in the the building will be limited.
- Please limit your visit to the parent/guardian only.
- The Enrollment Center is open for appointments, please contact us at 918-298-0338. Appointments are limited to availability, please allow 30 minutes per student and have all documents with you at the time of your appointment.
- Each visitor will be required to sign in and wear a mask. Once you have checked in please have a seat until your number is called.
Address: 951 W Main St. Jenks, OK 74037 - first floor of the Community Service Center
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
STILL NEED HELP? SUBMIT A TICKET HERE. Someone will return your call as soon as possible.