Jenks Community Education (JCE) is committed to strengthening our District and community by providing lifelong learning opportunities to educate, enrich and inspire. We open the doors of our facilities beyond the school day to provide innovate programs for all ages—from infants to senior citizens.
After school, you’ll find some of our talented JPS teachers exploring subjects such as STEM, languages and the arts with students in casual settings. In the evening, you’ll find adults pursuing their interests and connecting with others—whether they’re learning to paint or play pickleball. At the Planetarium, you’ll find viewers traveling to distant galaxies and learning about the earth in ways never thought possible. See below for everything JCE has to offer—and start on your own learning adventure!
- Adventure Club (before and after school child care for grades Pre-K - 6)
- Little Trojan Academy (at the Early Childhood Center for children from six weeks to three years of age)
- After school youth offerings in art, music, dance, STEM, languages, athletics and more
- Drivers Education classes for high school students
- Athletic programs in gymnastics, swimming, lacrosse, basketball, pom and cheer, karate and more
- Evening adult courses in art, languages, personal finance and more for personal and professional growth
- Aquatic Center Programs including the Jenks Trojan Swim Club, swim lessons and aqua fitness classes
- Jenks Planetarium Shows for all ages
- Trojan Shop with spirit wear and gear for the entire family
If you’re not on our mailing list for the class brochure and would like to receive a copy, please email Debbie Killingsworth your name and complete address.
Share your talent and skills! If you’re interested in teaching a Community Education class, please email Diane Purdy or contact her at 918-299-4415, ext. 6245 to submit your ideas. We would love to hear from you!
ANY TIME JENKS PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS CLOSED FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, COMMUNITY EDUCATION CLASSES WILL BE CANCELED. Please listen to local radio stations or watch TV news for cancelation announcements. Instructors will contact their students when classes will be rescheduled.