Our culture is defined by staff who are passionate about helping students develop through academics, arts, athletics, activities, and attitude.
Everything below this will be hidden by the "read more" toggle
- District received the nation’s highest honor for performance excellence, The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Jenks District Teachers of the Year have been finalists for the Oklahoma State Teacher of the Year for the last six consecutive years.
- Jenks Superintendent Dr. Stacey Butterfield is the 2019 Oklahoma State Superintendent of the Year.
- Jenks leads the state of Oklahoma in the number of National Merit Finalists.
- Jenks student-athletes and coaches have won more than 170 state championships.