2021-2022 Pre-Participation Physical Examinations
All Sports Mass Physical Event
May 10th, 2021
Every athlete that participates in a Jenks school-sponsored sport must have a physical and medical history on file before any participation is allowed.
Student-athletes are still required to complete a physical prior to their first practice per Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association rules. For a physical to be valid for the 2021-2022 school year, it must be dated after May 1st, 2021.
Student athletes CAN complete a physical with their primary care/family physician using the Jenks Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form and Medical History Form but make sure you do not complete this action until after May 1st, 2021 or it will be invalid for the following school year, per the OSSAA.
Mass Physical Information - 2021-2022
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse
Payment: Online or In Person PRIOR to the event
Time: 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
- Link to Online Payment: https://powerschool.jenksps.org/public/home.html
- Select “Payments and Purchases”
- Select your Student-Athlete, then "Items at All Schools"
- Click on “High School” (9-12) or "Middle School" (6-8) based on current grade level
- Select “Athletics”
- Add “Athletic Physical” to cart
- Check your receipt for link to online booking and schedule appointment
- In Person Instructions: Come to the Jenks Athletic Department (3rd floor of Sharp Center) and pay by cash, check, or credit by 12:00 noon on May 10th.
- Do not enter the building until scheduled appointment time.
- Bring completed medical history form: https://jenkspublicschool.rankonesport.com/Images/Logos/JenksMedicalHistoryForm1.pdf
- Mask required when indoors; social distancing will be maintained throughout the process
Additional Physical/Medical History Information:
- All physicals for the 2021-2022 school year must be renewed AFTER May 1st 2021, per OSSAA Rules.
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in.
The forms to bring with you are attached below.
Make sure all signature lines are signed on the medical history form; all "Yes" answers are explained and please list allergies and medications.
If you have any questions please call:
- Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338
- Jenks Athletic Department at 918-299-4415 x2214.
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
Director of Sports Medicine