2020-2021 Pre-Participation Physical Examinations
All Sports Physical Exams
Date/Time To Be Announced
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19 and maintaining recommendations for social distancing, we have decided that we be unable to host our Annual Sports Physical Exams.
Every athlete that participates in a Jenks school-sponsored sport must have a physical and medical history on file before any participation is allowed.
Student-athletes are still required to complete a physical prior to their first practice per Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association rules. For a physical to be valid for the 2020-2021 school year, it must be dated after May 1st, 2020.
Our first recommendation is that the student athlete complete a physical with their primary care/family physician using the Jenks Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form and Medical History Form.
- All physicals for the 2020-2021 school year must be renewed after May 1st 2020, per OSSAA Rules.
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Medical History and Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions (see paperwork below)
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All of online forms must be submitted as well.
The forms to bring with you are attached below.
Print and complete the Medical History and Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form.
Make sure all signature lines are signed; all "Yes" answers are explained and please list allergies and medications.
If you have any questions please call:
- Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338
- Jenks Athletic Department at 918-299-4415 x2214.
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
Director of Sports Medicine