2019-2020 Pre-Participation Examinations
All Sports Physical Exams
Date/Time To Be Announced
Every athlete that participates in a Jenks school-sponsored sport must have a physical and medical history on file before any participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
For: All Jenks Athletes entering 7th-12th grades
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse
- Pre-Pay will be disabled prior to this event.
- Please be advised: Pre-Pay online will be discontinued at 11:59 PM the night before we host the All Sports Mass Physical.
- Payments will be accepted onsite the night of physicals. Cash, check, or debit/credit card (Not American Express) are all acceptable forms of payment.
- All physicals for the 2019-2020 school year must be renewed after May 1st 2019, per OSSAA Rules.
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Medical History and Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions (see paperwork below)
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All of online forms must be submitted as well.
The forms to bring with you are attached below.
Print and complete the Medical History and Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form.
Make sure all signature lines are signed; all "Yes" answers are explained and please list allergies and medications.
There will not be a make-up date for physicals. You will need to use the forms above and have a physical completed by a physician. Those forms need to be submitted to the athletic training staff on the 2nd floor of the Sharp Center or to the athletic department staff located on the 3rd floor.
If you have any questions please call:
- Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338
- Jenks Athletic Department at 918-299-4415 x2214.
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
Director of Sports Medicine