Athletic Online Forms
Required for All Athletes
Online Forms FAQ
What is the online form prerequisite?
Per OSSAA (Oklahoma Secondary School Athletic Association) and Jenks Public School regulations and guidelines, we require a set of forms to be completed prior to participating in athletic activities. All JPS Athletes in 7th-12th grades are required to complete the online forms EACH YEAR before being permitted to participate.
You will only need to create a "Parent Account" once on RankOne. It will roll over each year until your athlete graduates.
Mandatory Online Forms:
- Emergency Consent/Travel Consent/Insurance Information
- OSSAA Eligibility Form
- Recruiting & Amateurism Acknowledgements
- Health & Safety Acknowledgements
- Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement
- Football Safety (FOOTBALL ONLY)
Click link to register and fill out online documents: 2022-2023 RankOne Forms