Athletic Online Forms
Required for All Athletes
Online Forms FAQ
Instructions for Online Forms
Please read ALL instructions before filling out your forms or conducting drug testing / physicals.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Students that qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Plan at Jenks Public Schools should contact Leslie Schepers at the Jenks Athletic Department for more information on a discount for drug test payments:
· 918-299-4414, ext 2214
What are the online forms?
Per OSSAA (Oklahoma Secondary School Athletic Association) and Jenks Public School regulations and guidelines, we require a set of forms to be completed prior to participating in athletic activities. All JPS Athletes in 7th-12th grades are required to complete the online forms EACH YEAR before being permitted to participate.
You will only need to create a "Parent Account" once on RankOne. It will roll over each year until your athlete graduates.
Mandatory Online Forms:
- Emergency Consent/Travel Consent/Insurance Information
- OSSAA Eligibility Form
- Recruiting & Amateurism Acknowledgements
- Health & Safety Acknowledgements
- Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement
- Football Safety (FOOTBALL ONLY)
Click link to register and fill out online documents: https://jenkspublicschool.rankonesport.com
Mandatory Printed Forms
- Pre-Participation Physical Form
- Printed Form must be signed by a Doctor
- Medical History Form
- Printed Form must be signed by the student athlete and the Parent/Guardian
These forms can be turned in via the following methods:
· Turn in the filled-out forms to the Sharp Center at these specific locations:
o 3rd floor athletic department office with Leslie Schepers
o 2nd floor sports medicine office with Mike Catterson or Katie Munger
· Scan and e-mail copies to:
· Fax the forms to Leslie at 918-298-0337
What are the instructions for the printed forms?
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics as part of the team (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All online forms must be submitted as well
- All physicals for the 2021-2022 school year must be renewed after May 1st, 2021, per OSSAA Rules.
- The physical must be filled out by a doctor and signed prior to turning it in.
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Medical History and Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions.
- The medical history form should be filled out by the parents or guardians.
- Be sure to include prior concussions, broken bones, respiratory issues, or anything that might be of interest to sports medicine staff and coaches. The safety of the athlete is our number one priority and we require accurate information to uphold that.
- Summer Camp Instructions: New physicals and medical history forms are not required for summer camp UNLESS you are a new student athlete to our department and therefore, we have no medical history on file for you.
- Tryout Instructions: Students do not need anything in this section (Or drug testing) to try out for our athletic programs. Only a student ID is required.
How to pay for drug testing online (9th - 12th Only!):
LINK to Payment Site: Online Drug Testing Payment ($35.00 + service fee) via PowerSchool
SAVE THE DATE: We are planning a mass drug testing event on site at Jenks Public Schools for August 3rd, 2021. Details are at the following link: Drug Testing Policy for 2021 - 2022
Please contact Leslie at the Jenks Athletic Department with any questions or concerns about the information in this FAQ.
· Phone: 918-299-4415 ext. 2214
· E-mail: Leslie.firstname.lastname@example.org