Athletic Online Forms
Required for All Athletes
All JPS Athletes in 7th-12th grades are required to complete the online forms EACH YEAR before being permitted to participate. You only have to create a "Parent Account" once. It will rollover each year until your athlete graduates.
Click here for the online forms: https://jenkspublicschool.rankonesport.com
5 Electronic Forms and 2 printed forms:
- Pre-Participation Physical Form--Printed Form must be signed by the Doctor and returned to the Sharp Ctr, 2nd floor.
- Medical History Form--Printed Form must be signed by the student athlete and the Parent/Guardian and returned to the Sharp Center, 2nd floor.
- Emergency Consent/Travel Consent/Insurance Information -- Electronic Form
- OSSAA Eligibility Form--Electronic Form
- Recruiting & Amateurism Acknowledgements--Electronic Form
- Health & Safety Acknowledgements-- Electronic Form
- Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement
- Football Safety (FOOTBALL ONLY) -- Electronic Form
Forms to Print (2):
Drug test must be completed: Drug Testing Information Page
If you have questions please contact:
Head Athletic Trainer Michael Catterson 918-299-4415 x2338