Athletic Online Forms
Required for All Athletes
Online Forms FAQ
Instructions for Online Forms
Please read ALL instructions before filling out your forms or conducting drug testing / physicals.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Students that qualify for the Free or Reduced Lunch Plan at Jenks Public Schools should contact Leslie Schepers at the Jenks Athletic Department for more information on a discount for drug test payments:
· 918-299-4414, ext 2214
What are the online forms?
Per OSSAA (Oklahoma Secondary School Athletic Association) and Jenks Public School regulations and guidelines, we require a set of forms to be completed prior to participating in athletic activities. All JPS Athletes in 7th-12th grades are required to complete the online forms EACH YEAR before being permitted to participate.
You will only need to create a "Parent Account" once on RankOne. It will roll over each year until your athlete graduates.
Mandatory Online Forms: Registration Link and Information
RankOne Online Forms Required for Participation:
- Emergency Consent/Travel Consent/Insurance Information -- Electronic Form
- OSSAA Eligibility Form--Electronic Form
- Recruiting & Amateurism Acknowledgements--Electronic Form
- Health & Safety Acknowledgements-- Electronic Form
- Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement
- Football Safety (FOOTBALL ONLY) -- Electronic Form
Click link to register and fill out online documents: https://jenkspublicschool.rankonesport.com
Mandatory Printed Forms
2 printed forms:
- Pre-Participation Physical Form
- Printed Form must be signed by the Doctor
- Medical History Form
- Printed Form must be signed by the student athlete and the Parent/Guardian
These forms can be turned in via the following methods:
· Turn in the filled-out forms to the Sharp Center at these specific locations:
o 3rd floor athletic department office with Leslie Schepers
o 2nd floor sports medicine office with Mike Catterson or Katie Munger
· Scan and e-mail copies to:
· Fax the forms to Leslie at 918-298-0337
What are the instructions for the printed forms?
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics as part of the team (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All online forms must be submitted as well
- All physicals for the 2020-2021 school year must be renewed after May 1st, 2020, per OSSAA Rules.
- The physical must be filled out by a doctor and signed prior to turning it in.
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Medical History and Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions.
- The medical history form should be filled out by the parents or guardians.
- Be sure to include prior concussions, broken bones, respiratory issues, or anything that might be of interest to sports medicine staff and coaches. The safety of the athlete is our number one priority and we require accurate information to uphold that.
- Specific Summer Camp Instructions: New physicals and medical history forms are not required for summer camp UNLESS you are a new student athlete to our department and therefore, we have no medical history on file for you. Returning athletes are not required to provide new forms until after July 15th, 2020.
- Specific Tryout Instructions: Students do not need anything in this section (Or drug testing) to try out for our athletic programs. Only a student ID is required.
New Drug Testing Guidelines: COVID-19 Safety
Unlike previous years, student-athletes in grades 9th – 12th will NOT need to conduct a drug test prior to participation in athletics.
However, we do require that you pay for the drug testing program to be eligible for participation. We will pull athletes from practice to test on site once we have payment.
Random drug testing will start when school begins. 9th – 12th grade athletes will become eligible through random drug screenings instead of going to the lab. The payment you make in advance will fund your athlete’s random drug tests for the school year and no further payments will need to be made until after May 1st, 2021.
How to pay for drug testing online:
LINK to Payment Site: Online Drug Testing Payment ($35.00 + service fee) via PowerSchool
Please contact Leslie at the Jenks Athletic Department with any questions or concerns about the information in this FAQ.
· Phone: 918-299-4415 ext. 2214
· E-mail: Leslie.firstname.lastname@example.org