PLEASE VOTE! 2021 JPS Bond Election Set for February 9
2021 Jenks Public Schools Bond Election
Two separate bond issues totaling $16,105,000 for the following purposes:
- District-wide equipment
- District-wide facilities management equipment/repairs
- District-wide printing improvements
- District-wide safety improvements
- District-wide technology
- District-wide textbooks and media equipment
- District-wide transportation
- Improvements to baseball and softball facilities
- Improvements to East Elementary parking lot
- Phase II expansion at Freshman Academy
- Updates to Performing Arts Center
Passage of this bond WILL NOT increase property taxes.
PLEASE VOTE ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9!