Pre-K & Kindergarten Enrollment for 2023-24 School Year is Open Now!
Pre-K and Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is open now!
Click the button below to enroll your child. Sign in to you PowerSchool parent account or create a new account if you are new to Jenks Public Schools. Be sure to select the correct school year when enrolling your student.
You can complete the entire process online but be sure you have a digital copy of all the required forms listed below. You must upload these required forms to complete enrollment:
- Proof of residence (utility bill or copy of lease)
- Driver’s license of parent
- Current immunization records or a completed and signed exemption form
- Certified birth certificate
- Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees (if applicable)
- Other information (if applicable)
Enrollment is for first-time students only! If your child was enrolled in Pre-K this year, you do not need to re-enroll to enter Kindergarten next year. If your child was not in Pre-K at JPS but will attend Kindergarten at JPS, you must complete enrollment.
Completion of a student's enrollment is defined as: Online forms are finished and all required documents have been uploaded to your child's account and have been verified and approved through the Enrollment Center. Documents that are uploaded and do not fit the requirements will result in your child not being approved and not enrolled. The parent/guardian will be notified by email of the missing documents. Submitting the online forms is only a portion of the enrollment process and does not guarantee a spot in Pre-K.
Incomplete enrollments will be delayed which could result in your child being placed on a waiting list if your child's school should be full.
Students must be four on or before September 1, 2023 to be enrolled into Pre-K 4. This is a hard date set by the State of Oklahoma.
Students must be five on or before September 1, 2023 to be enrolled into Kindergarten.
- Please do not fill out the 2022-23 forms to enroll for the 2023-24 school year. 2022-23 online enrollment forms are for this current school year only.
- If your student was enrolled but you withdrew them and need to re-enroll for Kindergarten you must complete the 2023-2024 enrollment. Documents are not transferrable from one year to the next, you will have to upload current documents to your child's enrollment.
- If you do not reside within the Jenks Public School district please read the section on Transfers.
- Transportation for Pre-K students is provided by the parent or has been arranged by the parent. Bus transportation starts in Kindergarten.
If you have questions, please contact the JPS Enrollment Center at email@example.com.