Join the Team | Lady Trojan Basketball
2023 Lady Trojan Basketball Spring Tryout Information
ALL STUDENTS MUST PRE-REGISTER BEFORE TRYOUTS!!!
Incoming 7th Grader ('22-'23) Tryout Registration Link
Incoming 8th Grader ('22-'23) Tryout Registration Link
Incoming 9th Grader ('22-'23) Tryout Registration Link
Incoming 10th - 12th Grader ('23-'24) for Sophomore/JV/Varsity Tryouts Registration Link
1. You must be an enrolled and accepted student of Jenks with an ID number (lunch id number). Please be sure to have the correct ID number, working cell phone numbers, and emails for parents as well as student athletes.
2. Please arrive early to receive a tryout number and make sure all registration info is correct.
3. Players need to be dressed in ATHLETIC attire and BASKETBALL SHOES to try out.
4. Please be serious about trying out, making a team, and committing to: summer camps, workouts, fundraisers, practices, games, booster club, the program, and tournaments.
5. We expect parents/players to participate in Booster Club whether volunteering, concessions, heading up a committee, and participating in fundraising events, or events in general in which they host.
- Incoming 7th Grade | May 2nd | 4:30-6:30pm | @ Jenks Middle School Gym
- Incoming 8th Grade | May 1st | 4:30-6:30pm | @ Jenks Middle School Gym
- Incoming 9th Grade | April 27th | 5:00-7:00pm | @ Frank Herald Fieldhouse
- Incoming 10th-12th Grade | May 4th | 4:30-6:30pm | @Frank Herald Fieldhouse
Interested in contacting Jenks Lady Trojan Basketball?
Process for Current Jenks Public Schools Students WITH a Valid Student ID Number
If the student in question has a current Jenks Public Schools Student ID Number, then they or their parents are welcome to contact our head girls basketball coach directly via email at William.Seymour@jenksps.org to discuss joining the program.
Process for Students Transferring into District
If you are considering transferring into the district and do not have a JPS student ID number yet, you are not allowed to speak with our coaches due to OSSAA policies on recruiting.
We ask that you contact the athletic department (Trojan.Athletics@jenksps.org or 918-299-4415 x2214). We will provide you with information on our basketball program or set up a meeting with the athletic director if needed. You will continue going through our department staff for your athletic needs until you move into district and obtain a current student ID number. At that point, we will get you in touch with our coaches.