PLEASE VOTE! - 2023 JPS Bond Election is Tuesday, February 14
As enrollment at Jenks Public Schools continues to rise, the demand increases for building upgrades, books, buses, technology, and many other resources critical to the educational experience. Every year, JPS uses bond dollars to keep the latest learning techniques and opportunities at the forefront of our classrooms and curriculums. The safety and security requirements of a growing population must be met, and facilities must be maintained to ensure the best possible learning environment. Anticipating the needs, and prioritizing bond dollars to accommodate those needs, will allow Jenks Public Schools to build for the future and remain the best place in Oklahoma to learn, work, and grow.
Please make time to vote on Tuesday, February 14. Polls are open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
2023 Bond Items
Two separate bond issues totaling $17,200,000 for the following purposes:
- District-wide equipment
- District-wide facilities management equipment/repairs
- District-wide printing improvements
- District-wide safety improvements
- District-wide technology
- District-wide textbooks and media equipment
- Phase I tennis facility upgrades
- Phase II artificial turf replacement at Allan Trimble Stadium
- Phase II video board replacement at Allan Trimble Stadium
- Phase III Freshman Academy classroom renovation/upgrades
- Phase III softball field improvements
- Sharp Center weight room renovation
Passage of this bond WILL NOT increase property taxes.
PLEASE VOTE ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14!