Possible Changes to Bus Route Info for Students in Grades 7-12
Due to the driver shortage, JPS Transportation is consolidating bus routes to reduce delays. Some students’ bus number and/or pick-up time may be different because of these route changes. All changes will take effect on Monday, November 29 and remain in place until further notice.
If your student is in grades 7-12 and rides a bus, please take a moment to check whether any changes have been made to your student’s bus number or pick-up time. Elementary and intermediate students' bus info will remain the same.
To view this information, click the link below and follow these steps:
- Username: Student ID #
- Password: Student Date of Birth (you must enter in the format MMDDYYYY -> for example, July 7, 2010 would be 07072010)
- Click Login
- Click on "Work with Students"
- Click on "View my Students"
- Click on the Student's Name
- Click on View Transportation Information
If you have questions, please contact the JPS Transportation Department at 918-299-4415 ext. 5702.