Online Back To School Registration Open Now
It is time to begin updating and confirming important information for all Jenks Public Schools students. This not only provides the District and sites with contact information used to send communication to you, it also contains data the District is required to send to the State Department of Education. This process must be completed prior to Schedule Pick-up, Seventh Grade Orientation, or Meet the Teacher events. Information about these events will be sent from your student’s site.
If you do not remember your PowerSchool Parent Portal Username and/or Password, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” This will take you to the “Recover Account Sign-in Information” page where you will be able to recover the needed information. Please Note: You must enter the same email address used to create the account in order to receive the needed information. Please keep a record of this information as you will use it during this process at the beginning of each school year. Note to parents of PreK and K students: Even if your child has not attended JPS, you still need to complete this process due to possible additional State and Federal information that needs to be collected since you first registered your child for school. An email was sent to you with the needed information and directions on how to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account from the Enrollment Center during pre-registration.
To complete the Back to School Registration process, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to PowerSchool Parent Portal.
2. Click on the white arrow, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Registration Gateway-Update” in the Applications menu.
4. Click on “Edit” beside your student’s name and confirm/update information as directed.
5. Click “Continue” located on the last screen in order to return to the landing page where students’ names are listed.
6. After completing the process for all students in the family, click on “Logout” located on the upper left side of the screen.
7. Please note: If you do not complete updating the information in one sitting, it can be saved. When logging back in, you should repeat the same process.
The online Back to School Registration process will open Tuesday, July 20, 2021
If your address has changed since last year or you need to submit a current lease, email proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org. A list of acceptable forms of proof of residence can be found here. If you need additional assistance or have enrollment questions, contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, the Tulsa City-County Library System has computers available for public use.
If you have questions about the Back to School registration process, please contact your student’s site. The District will also have a Back to School (BTS) Hotline answering calls beginning Monday, August 9. The BTS Hotline can be reached at (918) 298-4343.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter!
NEED HELP LOGGING IN??? SUBMIT A TICKET HERE. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.