Pre-K & Kindergarten Enrollment for 2021-22 School Year Opens February 1
Pre-K and Kindergarten enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opens on Monday, February 1!
You can complete the entire process online but be sure you have a digital copy of all the required forms. You will need the following documents to complete enrollment:
• Proof of residence (utility bill or copy of lease)
• Driver’s license of parent
• Current immunization records
• Certified birth certificate
• Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees (if applicable)
• Other information (if applicable)
Click link to view Enrollment Requirements
Please click the link below to enroll your student. Carefully read the information and follow the steps.
Enrollment is for first-time students only! If your child was enrolled in Pre-K this year, you do not need to re-enroll to enter Kindergarten next year. If your child was not in Pre-K at JPS but will attend Kindergarten at JPS, you must complete enrollment.
Questions? Contact the JPS Enrollment Center at email@example.com or 918-298-0338.