Festival of Champions Information
Since the Tournament of Champions was postponed this year, Jenks will be hosting a castoff event we’ve affectionately called the Festival of Champions. 6 of the 8 boys teams will be in action December 28 & 29. Teams are:
- PC North
- Tulsa Memorial
- Tulsa Webster
There will be NO tickets available at the door!
All tickets will be sold through each individual school (Visitors, please contact your district's athletic department if you are interested). Tickets are limited to 125 per team, PER GAME. Patrons must leave when their game has finished.
PLEASE NOTE that we have left ample padding in the schedule to clear guests out and clean and disinfect the facility between games.
- Current winter event guidelines have capped seating capacity in the Frank at 25% total.
- Masks are required both by the City of Jenks and Jenks Public Schools. They are required by all guests for the entirety of the event.
- We have closed rows and seats in order to guarantee social distancing in the gym. PLEASE do not sit in a closed row or seat.
- Following each game, we will clear the gym out completely so that we can clean and disinfect the facility for the next groups.
- Fans can only attend the games their teams are playing in. Seating is not cumulative so there will only be 250 fans possible for each game. They will be spread across 2400 seats on two sides of the gym with multiple sections of seating available.
Link to our full event guidelines: https://www.jenksps.org/vnews/display.v/ART/5fdcb521c48e3