Varsity Football FAQ for 2020
NOTE: all information below is subject to change as needed or required
Jenks fans, here is where we currently stand on tickets and stadium capacity:
- Overall capacity in Allan Trimble Stadium has been reduced down to 30%. Other districts in our conference are taking or have taken similar measures.
- Due to this, we have hit capacity on home side seating for all adults and students below 9th grade.
- There are no more season tickets left.
- There is no general admission.
- There are no gate sales.
- Only students in grades 9th - 12th at Jenks Public Schools and the visiting team will have access to tickets going forward at this moment in time.
- Note: we do not sell visitor tickets in the Jenks Athletic Department. They are sent to the visiting team's athletic department for sale.
- Student ticket sales will reset every Monday of a home game unless there is a holiday. Please pay attention to communication from our department via this website, e-mail, social media, or Canvas to find out what those changes might be.
- Varsity football is the only sport currently impacted by these changes. All other fall teams or sports will continue to have general admission/gate sales.
- Please see our Guidelines for Athletic Events During COVID-19 located on our social media and this website for more information on mandatory masks and other measures.
- For away games, each school district sells their tickets differently. We will do our best to get the tickets to Jenks fans in a timely manner the week of a game, whether we provide an online link for purchase or sell the tickets directly in our office.
- Remember, stadium capacity is limited everywhere right now. Tickets will likely sell out quickly.
- Look for an announcement on social media, Canvas, and other platforms leading up to an away game to find out how the sale will happen (Online or in person). You can also reach out to our department via e-mail, phone, or in person visits if you prefer.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges and do our best to continue serving our athletes, staff, and the community safely and effectively. As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
918-299-4415 x2214 or x2215