Complete the Online Back To School Registration Process
It is time to begin updating important information for all Jenks Public Schools students. With the circumstances in the world at this time, it is vital that all parents complete the online Back to School Registration process. This not only provides the District and sites with contact information used to send communication to you, it also contains data the District is required to send to the State Department of Education. This process must be completed prior to Schedule Pickup or Meet the Teacher events. Information about these events will be sent from your student’s site.
View this page in Zomi.
The updating process is completed through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. The web address for PowerSchool Parent Portal is https://powerschool.jenksps.org/public.
If you do not remember your PowerSchool Parent Portal Username and/or Password, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” This will take you to the “Recover Account Sign-in Information” page where you will be able to recover the needed information. Note: You must enter the same email address used to create the account. Please keep a record of
this information as you will use it during this process at the beginning of each school year.
Note to parents of PreK and K students: Even if your child has not attended JPS, you will still need to complete this process due to possible additional State and Federal information that needs to be collected since you first registered your child for school. You were provided information on how to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account at the Enrollment
Center during pre-registration.
To complete the Back to School Registration process, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to PowerSchool Parent Portal.
2. Click on the white arrow, located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Registration Gateway-Update” in the Applications menu.
4. Click on “Edit” beside your student’s name and confirm/update information as directed.
5. Click “Continue” located on the last screen in order to return to the landing page where students’ names are listed.
6. After completing the process for all students in the family, click on “Logout” located on the upper left side of the screen.
7. Please note: If you do not complete updating the information in one sitting, it can be saved. When logging back in, you should repeat the same process.
The online Back to School Registration process will open Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
Has your address changed since last year or do you need to provide a current lease agreement? If yes, both can be emailed (pdf format preferred) to the Enrollment Center at email@example.com. Acceptable forms of proof of residence can be found on the JPS website at jenksps.org->Quicklinks->Enrollment Center->Enrollment Requirements. If
you need additional assistance, contact the Enrollment Center at (918)298-0338.
If you do not have access to a computer, the Tulsa City-County Library System will reopen July 6, 2020.
If you have questions about the Back to School registration process, you may contact your student’s site. The District will also have a Back to School (BTS) Hotline answering calls beginning August 4. The BTS Hotline can be reached at (918)298-4343.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter!