Drug Testing Information 2021 - 2022
Jenks Athletic Department: Drug Testing Information and Instructions
Instructions for Drug Testing
Please read ALL instructions before paying for or completing a drug test. The Jenks Athletic Department will not be held responsible for any errors regarding payment or testing if instructions are not followed.
Free and Reduced Lunch Plan Discount
Students that are on a Free or Reduced Lunch Plan at Jenks Public Schools need to have their parents or guardians fill out the form at the following link in order to confirm the discount:
Please do not pay for any drug testing until this is verified. The discount will not be applied until then.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna Nelson at the Jenks Athletic Department for more information:
918-299-4414, ext 2214
Drug Testing in 2021 - 2022
If you are unable to attend the Mass Drug Testing Event on August 3, 2021, here are the instructions on how to complete your drug test requirement prior to participation in athletics:
1. Drug Testing Payment
Please note: instructions for online payment, including a photo walkthrough, can be found at the bottom of this page.
- In Person: please bring cash, check, or a credit/debit card (We can take anything except American Express) to the Athletic Department (3rd Floor of the Sharp Center - Located in the north end zone of the football stadium)
2. Bring verification of payment and photo ID to:
TEAM Professional Services
8165 S Mingo Rd #100
Tulsa, OK 74133
TEAM accepts walk-ins Monday - Friday only, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS for anyone.
Once the student has signed in, they will not be able to leave the waiting area until they provide a sample or it could be considered a Refusal to Test.
*We will only accept drug testing results from this facility. Do NOT use your personal physician or any unapproved lab.
**If a parent will not be present during in-clinic testing at TEAM Professional Services, all students under the age of 18 will need to bring a completed consent form:
***Link to consent form: Parental Consent Form for Drug Testing.docx
How to pay for drug testing online:
LINK to Payment Site: Online Drug Testing Payment ($35.00 + service fee) via PowerSchool
1. First, login with PowerSchool’s Parent Portal via the link above
2. Click the icon in the left panel labeled Purchases and Payments.
3. Click on your athlete’s name
4. Click on “Items At Student’s School”
5. Click “High School”
6. Click “Jenks High School/Alternative Ctr”
7. Click “Athletics”
8. Athletic Drug Test 2021 – Click “Buy”
9. Click Checkout Cart in top right corner
10. Checkout and Pay
Need More Information or Help with Drug Testing?
Please contact Leslie at the Jenks Athletic Department with any questions or concerns about the information contained on this page.
Phone: 918-299-4415 ext. 2214