Important Dates and Information
- Thursday, September 17 - Back to School Night (6:45-9:00)
- Thursday, October 8 - Parent/Teacher conferences (5-8:30pm)
- Monday, October 12 - Parent/Teacher conferences (5-8:30pm)
- Wednesday, October 14 – Fall Break
- Thursday, October 15 – Fall Break
- Friday, October 16 – Fall Break
- Wednesday, November 25 – Friday, November 27 – Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, December 21 – Friday, January 1 – Winter Break
The Jenks Public Schools Instructional Calendar includes days on which students arrive at school later than the normal time. These are called District Collaboration Days. This time is set aside for teachers to work together to identify common instructional needs, and to brainstorm solutions that meet the needs of students at multiple grade levels and in multiple content areas.
The late-start collaboration days provide much needed time for teachers to study student work, discuss proven strategies, and integrate best practices into classroom instruction. Teachers and staff value the six extended collaboration times, enriching both teachers’ practices and students’ ability to learn.
School will begin an hour and a half later than the normal time, and morning buses will run an hour and a half later than the normal time.