IMPORTANT: Back To School Registration Information
In order for the District to have the most up-to-date information for all students, it is important that you complete the online Back to School Registration process prior to Schedule Pick-up and/or Meet the Teacher events at your child’s school.
The updating process is completed through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please note, you will not have access to the Back to School registration information through the student’s PowerSchool account, you must use the parent account you previously created. The address for PowerSchool Parent Portal is https://powerschool.jenksps.org/public.
If you do not remember your PowerSchool Parent Portal Username and/or Password, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” This will take you to the “Recover Account Sign-In Information” page where you will be able to recover the needed information. Please keep a record of this information as you will use it during this process at the beginning of
each school year.
If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, please contact your child’s school for assistance.
Note to parents of Pre-K and K students: Even if your child has not attended JPS, you will still need to complete this process due to possible additional State and Federal information that needs to be collected since you first registered your child for school. You were given information on how to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account at the
Enrollment Center during pre-registration.
Steps for completing the Back to School Registration:
1. After logging into Parent Portal, click on the white arrow pointing up and to the right, located in the upper right corner of the screen. It will say “Applications” when you hover your cursor over the arrow.
2. Click on “Registration Gateway-Update” in the Applications menu that slides out from the right side of the screen.
3. Click on “Edit” beside your student’s name in order to confirm/edit all information.
4. Click “Continue” located on the last screen in order to return to the landing page where students’ names are listed.
5. After information has been reviewed for all students listed on the landing page, click “Logout” located on the upper left side of the screen.
6. Please note: If you do not complete updating the information in one sitting, it can be saved. When logging back in you should go to the same Parent Portal address and process above.
The online Back to School Registration process is open as of Monday, July 15, 2019.
All changes of address must be completed at the Jenks Public Schools Enrollment Center located in the Community Service Center at 951 West Main Street in Jenks. This building is located just west of Dollar General Store. Address changes require proof of residence. Acceptable forms of proof of residence can be found in the Enrollment section of Jenks Public Schools' website at www.jenksps.org.
If you do not have access to a computer, you may visit the public library or contact your child’s school to determine if they plan to have dates and times when computers will be available for use.
Please contact your child’s school if you have questions about the Back to School Registration process.
Thank you and we look forward to a great 2019-2020 school year!