Student Parking Permits 2020 -2021
The following is required to purchase a 2020-2021 Parking Permit:
(The following must be presented even if permit is purchased online to receive the permit)
- Student's Valid Driver's License (NO Driver's Permits - Student's MUST have a valid Driver's License to purchase permit - if purchasing online please wait until student has a valid Driver's License.
- 2020-2021 Student School ID (IF AVAILABLE)
- Valid/Current Insurance Verification on Vehicle Registering
- Photo Showing Tag (License Plate Number) OR Vehicle Registration
- Thirty Dollars ($30.00)
- Parent/Student Form signed by Parent & Student
- Student Waiver Form signed by Student
- Student Registration Card (located in JCP office or at Registration)
You must bring:
- The following forms printed and filled out:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- A picture of your vehicle’s tag or a copy of your registration
ALL information & forms above will need to be provided when receiving a 2020-2021 Parking Permit regardless if you have paid online or paying in person.
Parking permits are a privilege, not a right, and students must comply with the JPS Policies as directed in the Student Handbook.
Parking permits are to be adhered to the inside lower left of the front windshield - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Jenks Campus Police Office is located @ 3rd & B Street
(Across the street from the Post Office)
Building between the Frank Herald Gym & The Football Stadium
Monday - Friday 8-4