Enrollment Center Hours are 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday
PreK and Kindergarten for 2021-2022 School Year
Currently we are enrolling for all sites, please keep in mind your site may have a waiting list. Once you have completed the enrollment process we will enroll your child or place them on the waiting list, completion of the online forms does not constitute a spot in PreK 4. Once a spot is available you will be contacted by the Enrollment Center.
Please Note-PreK 3 is a program for services only.
Schools with a waiting list for PreK 4 2021-2022:
Enrollments for PreK 4 and Kindergarten are still in the process of being reviewed, if you have not been contacted by the enrollment office your enrollment is probably in process/pending. We are working as hard as we can to review and complete as many enrollments as possible. If you have received a text requesting documents please review the list on our website of the types of documents that we accept. Mortgage statements, letters from the utility company, insurance statements, mailing labels, hospital footprints and incomplete shot records are not accepted and will be removed. Please upload those items that are listed under enrollment requirements. Questions about enrollment requirements can be directed to email@example.com.
Due to Covid 19 we no longer require parents/guardians to enroll their children in person. All enrollments will be processed online and parents can now upload the required documents to their children's account. You may complete the online enrollment process from a computer, laptop, iPad or your mobile device. The key to a smooth enrollment process is to have all documents uploaded onto your child's account prior to submitting the enrollment. Incomplete enrollments will not be processed which could result in your child being placed on a waiting list if your child's school should be full.
Completion of a student's enrollment is defined as-Online forms are finished and all required documents have been uploaded to your child's account and have been verified through the Enrollment Center. Documents that are uploaded and do not fit the criteria listed below will result in your child being incomplete and not enrolled. The Parent/guardian will be notified by text message of the missing documents, below is a list of acceptable documents . Completing the online forms is only a portion of the enrollment process and does not guarantee a spot in PreK.
Students must be four on or before September 1, 2021 to be enrolled into PreK 4. This is a hard date set by the State of Oklahoma.
Students must be five on or before September 1, 2021 to be enrolled into Kindergarten.
Directions for the Enrollment Process:
- Gather all of your required documents, either upload them onto your computer or you may take a photo of them on your mobile device or iPad. Please review a complete list below.
- Complete the online forms Click Here . This link is for new enrollments or students who have left and are coming back only, please review all information for all instructions. You must access the online forms through this link, do not use Parent Portal to enroll your new student. If you have not enrolled a student on Registration Gateway you will need to create an account with a username and password.
- Upload or take a photo of the required documents. Please take all photos over the top of the document (bird's eye view), review the picture to ensure that it is not blurry and is easily legible. Documents that cannot be read will be deleted and the parent/guardian will receive a text message to resubmit the document.
- Contact, once all documents and the online forms have been reviewed the Enrollment Center will email the parent/guardian a parent portal letter of your child's enrollment.
Please Note-Due to the number of enrollments that we will receive during PreK and Kindergarten enrollment you may not be notified until the end of March. If you have not heard from the Enrollment Center by March 31st in regards to your child's PreK or Kindergarten enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your child's name, date of birth and parents first and last name. Once your child has been verified and processed you will receive a parent portal letter with your child's ID number on it.
Thank you in advance for you patience during this busy time.
Items that you will need to complete the enrollment process:
Please Note: Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process.
1. Proof of Residence is required. Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:
- If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
- If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
- If you live in an apartment- Current lease with all occupants listed. Lease must be current or you must include a letter from your apartment complex on their letterhead along with the lease.
- If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement must be dated within the last 30 days.
- Other-contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com
2. Driver's License of Parent
3. Immunization records are required. All series must be complete upon enrollment.
4. A certified birth certificate (Hospital certificates will not be accepted, this is not a legal document).
You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:
|Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department|
|Central Regional Health Center|
|5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104 Located at James O Goodwin Health Center|
|(918) 594-4840 (918) 594-4868 Fax|
5. Other Information-
6. Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees: Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents or Power of Attorney.)
If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:
918-834-5600(by appointment only)
918-425-5578 ext 117
The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)