Enrollment Center Hours are 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday
The Enrollment Center was closed on Wednesday February 5, 2020 due to weather conditions, the make up day for East Elementary will be on March 2, 2020.
Directions for the Enrollment Process
Click Here for the online forms. This link is for new enrollments or students who have left and are coming back. Back to school registration for current students can be found through the parent portal.
You must access the online forms through this link, do not use Parent Portal to enroll you new student assistance with your parent portal account please contact your child's school site. If you have not enrolled a student on Registration Gateway you will need to create an account with a username and password.
The link above is to the enrollment system called Registration Gateway. Please complete the online enrollment forms before you come to the Enrollment Center if possible. If you do not have access to the internet we will have computers available to complete the online portion of the enrollment process. If you need to complete the forms at the Enrollment Center please allow yourself time to do so and arrive no later than 2:00 pm to complete. If you have completed the online portion of the enrollment forms and you are ready to turn in your documents arrive no later than 3:30 pm.
2020-2021 Pre-K and Kindergarten Enrollment Dates
East Elementary - February 3-7
West Elementary - February 10-14
Northwest Elementary - February 17-21
Southeast Elementary - February 24-28
Please note that we may have waiting lists at some/all schools. You must complete the enrollment process to be placed on the waiting list.
- Incomplete enrollments will not be processed.
- Parent/Guardians must be present to complete the enrollment process, another person cannot complete the process in place of the parent.
- Faxed or emailed enrollments will not be accepted.
- Students must be four years old on or before September 1, 2020 for PreK and five years old on or before September 1, 2020 for Kindergarten.
The key to a smooth enrollment is preparation, please complete the online forms prior to coming. Parents must bring their students documents in at the time of enrollment. Records that are faxed will not be processed until the next business day.
1. Fill out online registration forms...CLICK HERE
2. Bring required paperwork to the Jenks Public Schools Enrollment Center
The Enrollment Center hours are Monday -Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please arrive no later than 2:00 to complete the online forms and no later than 3:30 to turn in your documents.
The Enrollment Center is located at 951 West Main Street, Jenks, OK 74037.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST complete 1 & 2 (above) before your child will be placed in a class.
Items to bring with you at the time of Enrollment:
Please Note: Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process.
1. Proof of Residence is required. Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:
- If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
- If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
- If you live in an apartment- Current lease with all occupants listed.
- If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement
2. Driver's License of Parent
3. Immunization records are required. All series must be complete upon enrollment.
4. A certified birth certificate(Hospital certificates cannot be accepted). You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:
|Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department|
|Central Regional Health Center|
|5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104 Located at James O Goodwin Health Center|
|(918) 594-4840 (918) 594-4868 Fax|
5. Social Security Number- Requested but not required
6. Other Information-
7. Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees: Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents or Power of Attorney.)
If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:
918-834-5600(by appointment only)
918-425-5578 ext 117
The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)