Enrollment Center Hours are 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Pre-K and Kindergarten for 2022-2023 School Year
Enrollment for 2022-23 Pre-K and Kindergarten is open now. Please click the link below to enroll your child.
IMPORTANT: All parents must create an account to complete the enrollment process. An existing parent portal account WILL NOT work for this enrollment.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW LABELED "P ENROLLMENT" TO ENROLL NOW! PRE-K & KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
P Enrollment-this link is for enrollment in the 2022-2023 school year only.
To ensure that you have the correct enrollment documents, please click on this link . Documents that include more than one page will need to be uploaded as one document. Adobe Scan can convert multiple pages into one pdf. Adobe Scan can be downloaded to your phone at no charge. We will review enrollments in the order that they are submitted and will communicate with families regarding approval. If you have any questions or are unable to complete the process online, please contact the Enrollment Center at (918)298-0338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment is for first-time students only! If your child has attended Pre-K this year, you do not need to re-enroll to enter Kindergarten next year. If your child was not in Pre-K at JPS but will attend Kindergarten at JPS, you must complete enrollment.
Once the online forms are available all enrollments will be processed online and parents will upload the required documents to their children's account. You may complete the online enrollment process from a computer, laptop, iPad or your mobile device. Incomplete enrollments will be delayed which could result in your child being placed on a waiting list if your child's school should be full.
Completion of a student's enrollment is defined as-Online forms are finished and all required documents have been uploaded to your child's account and have been verified and approved through the Enrollment Center. Documents that are uploaded and do not fit the criteria listed below will result in your child not being approved and not enrolled. The Parent/guardian will be notified by email of the missing documents, below is a list of acceptable documents . Submitting the online forms is only a portion of the enrollment process and does not guarantee a spot in Pre-K.
Students must be four on or before September 1, 2022 to be enrolled into Pre-K 4. This is a hard date set by the State of Oklahoma.
Students must be five on or before September 1, 2022 to be enrolled into Kindergarten.
Directions for the 2022-2023 Enrollment Process:
- Gather all of your required documents, either upload them onto your computer or you may take a photo of them on your mobile device or iPad. Please review a complete list below.
- Complete the online forms Click Here 2022-2023 coming soon. This link is for new enrollments or students who have left and are coming back only, please review all information for all instructions. You must access the online forms through this link, do not use Parent Portal to enroll your new student.
- Upload or take a photo of the required documents. Please take all photos over the top of the document (bird's eye view), review the picture to ensure that it is not blurry and is easily legible. Documents that cannot be read will be deleted and the parent/guardian will receive a text message to resubmit the document.
- Contact, once all documents and the online forms have been reviewed the Enrollment Center will email the parent/guardian an approval of your child's enrollment.
Items that you will need to complete the enrollment process:
Please Note: Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process.
PLEASE upload each document separately!
1. Proof of Residence is required. Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:
- If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
- If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
- If you live in an apartment- Current lease with all occupants listed. Lease must be current or you must include a letter from your apartment complex on their letterhead along with the lease.
- If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement must be dated within the last 30 days.
- Other-contact the Enrollment Center at email@example.com
2. Driver's License of Parent
3. Current, up-to-date immunization record or a completed and signed exemption form. All series must be complete upon enrollment.
4. A certified birth certificate (Hospital certificates will not be accepted, this is not a legal document).
You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:
|Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department|
|Central Regional Health Center|
|5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104 Located at James O Goodwin Health Center|
|(918) 594-4840 (918) 594-4868 Fax|
5. Other Information
6. Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees: Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents or Power of Attorney.)
If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations: