The Enrollment Center no longer requires parents/guardians to enroll their children in person. All enrollments will be processed online and parents can now upload the required documents to their children's account. You may complete the online enrollment process from a computer, laptop, iPad, or mobile device. Incomplete enrollments will not be processed which could result in a delayed enrollment. Appointments are available if needed you may email email@example.com or call 918-298-0338 for assistance.
Enrollment for Pre-K through 12th grade for the 2022-23 school year is open now. Please the link below labeled "P Enrollment" and follow the prompts to enroll your child. IMPORTANT: All parents must create an account to complete the enrollment process. An existing parent portal account WILL NOT work for this enrollment.
P Enrollment--This link is for enrollment in the 2022-2023 school year only
Items you will need to complete the enrollment process:
ONLINE FORMS FOR THE CURRENT (2022-2023) SCHOOL YEAR ONLY--CLICK HERE
PLEASE, upload each document separately and review each document to ensure that it is legible. Blurred or incorrect documents will be deleted and cause delays in your child's enrollment.
Overview of items needed to complete the enrollment process:
- Proof of Residence-see below for a list
- Current, up-to-date immunization record or a completed and signed exemption form. Records from a school must be signed by a health professional or a school official, some schools no longer provide this information to us.
- Birth Certificate - parent/guardian must provide this document.
- Withdraw papers from the previous school - required when school is in session
- Previous School Records
12th grade-transcript or report cards for grades 8th-11th
11th grade-transcript or report cards for grades 8th-10th
10th grade-transcript or report cards for grades 8th-9th
9th grade-transcript or report card for 8th grade.
- Parents/Guardians driver's license
- Divorce Decree or Custody papers
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is not a comprehensive list it is only an overview. The information below is a detailed list of all the enrollment requirements.
Proof of Residence is required. Acceptable proof includes one of the following that applies to your situation and must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:
- If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas, or electric bill in your name. Please upload the actual bill not just the outside of the envelope.
- If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water, or electric bill in your name.
- If you live in an apartment- Current lease with parent/guardian's name listed as leaseholder or occupant.
- If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement within the last 30 days.
- Other-click the following link. Residence Affidavit - Parents who fill out a Residence Affidavit form must provide 2 additional pieces of mail with the Residence Affidavit. Pieces of mail can include previous bills that have been forwarded to your current address, insurance bills, cable bills or doctor's statements to name a few. Junk mail WILL NOT be accepted. Home owner or lessor must provide proof of residence as well, please see 1-4 under Proof of Residence for what is accepted. Contact the Enrollment Office for assistance if needed.
- The following will be not be accepted as a primary proof of residence and deleted from your child's account: Insurance forms or bills, mailing labels, doctor's bills, mortgage statements, phone bills, medical bills, or junk mail.
Driver's License of Parent
For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:
1) Current, up-to-date immunization records (details below); or
2) A completed and signed exemption form.
If providing immunization records, all series must be complete upon enrollment. If the student is coming from another school system to Jenks Public Schools, we will need a record provided by a licensed physician, public health authority, or a clinic that clearly indicates which immunizations have been received, the date they were administered, and the signature or stamp of the physician or clinic that administered the vaccines or recorded the child’s immunization history. Immunizations printed from school records without the proper signatures WILL NOT be accepted. Parents/Guardians are required to provide the proper documentation, most school districts will not provide this information.
Pre-K: 4 DPT, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicella(Chickenpox)
K-12: 5 DPT*, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicella (Chickenpox)
TDaP is required for all incoming 7th-12th graders
* Unless 4th DPT and 3rd Polio were given on or after the fourth birthday.*
A certified birth certificate (Hospital certificates cannot be accepted). You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:
|Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department|
|Central Regional Health Center|
|5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104 Located at James O Goodwin Health Center|
|(918) 594-4840 (918) 594-4868 Fax|
Social Security Number - Requested but not required
|Withdraw paper for K-12th (during current school year)|
|Report Card- Kindergarten-8th grade during current School Year|
|Transcript-10th through 12th grade needed to meet with the counselor, must have withdraw papers during the school year.|
|Going into the 9th Grade: 8th grade report card and during the school year we will need a transcript as well as withdraw papers from the previous school, prior to meeting with a counselor.|
|Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood Card (if applicable)|
|Special Education (IEP) (if applicable)|
|If applicable- address of the previous school and the telephone numbers of your Student's doctor and dentist.|
Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees: Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents)
We DO NOT accept Power of Attorney. Board Policy 3.45 Okla Stat. tit. 70-1-113
If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:
The Woodland Group
918-834-5600(by appointment only)
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
Neighbor for Neighbor
918-425-5578 ext 117
The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)