Paul Goodenough, Director of Educational Technology
Never Stop Learning!
After 16 years in the classroom, Paul Goodenough became Jenks Public Schools' first Director of Educational Technology. During his years as a teacher, he taught Math, Science, and Computers to middle school students. He graduated from Oral Roberts University in 1998 with a degree in Science Education. He became National Board Certified in 2009 and earned a master's degree in Educational Technology from Oklahoma State University in 2014. Paul is very passionate about identifying the best technology for the classroom that will equip the graduates of Jenks Public Schools with the essential life skills they will need for the 21st century. He has been married for 20 years. His wife is also an educator and serves as the Secondary Social Studies Instructional Specialist for Broken Arrow Public Schools. They have two sons, Tucker 16 and Maddox 11.
- 1:1 Chromebook Instruction
- Google Apps for Education
- Virtual School
- Teaching and Learning Specialists for Educational Technology
- TSI (Technology Student Interns) - Chromebook Repairs
- Assessment Technology Coordinator (Testing using technology)
- Securly (Chromebook Content Filter)
- Site Educational Technology Contact Teachers (ETCTS)