Enrollment Center hours are Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00
Online Transfer Application
Applications for Open Transfers please click here and you will be redirected to the State's website. Open Transfers are based on capacity, attendance and discipline, please see our main webpage, Jenks Transfer Information, for all transfer details.
Transfers for the 2023-2024 School Year
Transfers for the 2023-2024 school year will be open on the State's website beginning June 1, 2023.
Jenks will beginning processing requests July 1, 2023, parents/guardians will be notified by email.
Details regarding the transfer law can be found on our main webpage, please click the link below.
Please submit applications via the following link, Transfer.
- Once you are there, go to the following section. Student Transfer Online Application
- Place your cursor on the Click to Open and you will be directed to the online form for transfers.
- Please Note, you will need your child's State Testing ID number if your child has been enrolled in an Oklahoma public school. You may obtain the number from the school that your child currently attends or the previous one.
- Transfer applications that are submitted on the 2022-2023 but are for the 2023-2024 will be processed as an error. The parent/guardian must complete the 2023-2024 application to be considered for a transfer or added to the waitlist. Once the transfer window is open at the State the parent will need to complete a new online application.
- Waitlist for transfers are only for the current school year. Each year we will start a new list for each grade.
- Please click here- Transfer Policy.
Inquiries about out of district transfers can be sent to email@example.com.
Request for an Intra-District Transfer please click the link below, this link is NOT for an out of district transfer. Intra-District Transfers are for those students who live in the district and would like the opportunity to attend another school.
Intra-District Transfer application click here
Application for Transfer
Procedure Section 203
Jenks Public Schools
Policies and Procedures 2000-2001