The office of Student Assessment is located in the Education Service Center, 211 East A Street in Jenks, Oklahoma. Regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. During the months of June and July, summer office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Please feel free to contact this office by calling (918) 299-4415 ext. 2261, sending information via FAX to (918) 298-0664, or e-mailing by clicking on any name on the page.
The Student Assessment Office oversees a variety of testing programs:
- Testing to assist with placement of students new to the district. Please contact Ann Schuh for an appointment.
- School Year Testing Program
- Organizing the District Testing Calendar
- Classroom-based services such as Title 1 Reading and Math services
The State Mandated Testing Program exists to comply with state and federal laws and to determine strengths and areas of refinement at each site.
Listed below is each school site's testing coordinator(s):
|East Elementary||Kelley Bigpond||5542|
|Northwest Elementary||Angie Salamat||1704|
|Southeast Elementary||Abbie Andrus||5880|
|West Elementary||Julia Wood||6118|
|East Intermediate||Jamie Powers||5146|
|West Intermediate||Shannon Davis||2904|
|Middle School||Nancy Vanderlip||5305|
|High School - Science & US History||Joy Fraley||2298|
|High School - Pre-ACT & ACT||Mandy Nightingale||2479|
|Alternative Center||Cindy Schultz||2697|
- Debra Ensminger - Director - Ext. 2261
- Ann Schuh - District Student Placement & Assessment Coordinator - Ext. 2286
- LuAnna Galles - Elementary Academic Coordinator - Ext. 2257
- Debbie Killingsworth - Assessment Admin. Assistant/District Title I Homeless Parent Liaison - Ext. 2293
- Jo Patterson - Administrative Assistant, Office - Ext. 2261