Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00
Jenks Public Schools' Enrollment Center is enrolling through online enrollments. Enrollments will be reviewed in the order that they are received, if documents are missing we will contact the family and the enrollment will be held until all documents are received. Once an enrollment has all required documents it will then be added to the enrollment cue to be processed, this can take up to 48 hours to complete. Enrollments are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Documents submitted after hours and during the weekend will not be reviewed or added to the enrollment cue until the next business day. During busy times of the year enrollments could take longer than anticipated. Thank you for your patience.
Instructions to enroll
- Please read all instructions prior to beginning the online forms.
- Gather your documents and save a digital copy to your computer, tablet, IPad or your phone. Be sure that the documents are legible, documents that are not clear will delay the enrollment process. Click here to go to Enrollment Requirements for a complete list of documents that will be needed to enroll.
- Create your account through this link. Once an account has been created the parent will receive an email . If the parent/guardian already has an account just log in. Please choose the correct year for enrollment, enrollments can not be transferred from one year to another. Enrollments that are on the wrong year will be discarded and the parent will have to enroll on the correct year.
Review the Enrollment Requirements for the type of documents that you will need. Documents that are uploaded to a student's account that do not match the data entered or are missing will be rejected. Please see Rejection email on the Q & A part of our website or below. Once everything has been uploaded the parent simply hits submit. The Enrollment Center will have access to the enrollment and begin reviewing the student's account once it has been submitted.
- The Enrollment Center will review the information that has been submitted by the parent. Enrollments can take 1 day or more depending upon the number of submissions. During peak enrollment times this process could take longer.
- Once the student's account has been reviewed, the Enrollment Center will email the parent/guardian a "Rejection" email or an approved email. Rejection emails are sent out to the parent/guardian when more information is needed. The email will list the reason for rejection as well as a link. The link has been provided for the parent to go back into the student's account, upload the missing document or to answer a question that was missed. An approval email lets the parent know that we have the documentation that is needed to enroll the student into Jenks Public Schools. It is at this step that the school will be notified by email that a student has been approved.
- Enrollment is finished for the parent and the school will reach out to the parent with further information. Please note, during peak times of the school year notification from the school could be delayed.
Please click here to go to the online forms. The link to the left is for new students or students who have left our district and are returning. To update your child's information please do so through the parent portal. If you do not know your parent portal username or password please contact your child's school site for assistance.