Procedures and Documents Overview
Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00
Jenks Public Schools' Enrollment Center is enrolling through online enrollments. Enrollments will be reviewed in the order that they are received, if documents are missing we will contact the family and the enrollment will be held until all documents are received. Once an enrollment has all required documents it will then be added to the enrollment cue to be processed, this can take up to 48 hours to complete. Enrollments are processed on a first come, first serve basis for those that have ALL documents and the online forms have been completed. Documents submitted after hours and during the weekend will not be reviewed or added to the enrollment cue until the next business day. During busy times of the year enrollments could take longer than anticipated. Thank you for your patience.
Directions for the Enrollment Process:
- Gather all of your required documents, either upload them onto your computer or you may take a photo of them on your mobile device or iPad.
- Complete the 2022-2023 online forms Click Here. This link is for new enrollments or students who have left and are coming back only, please review all information for all instructions. You must access the online forms through this link, do not use the Parent Portal to enroll your new student. If you have not enrolled a student on Registration Gateway you will need to create an account with a username and password.
- Upload or take a photo of the required documents. Please take all photos over the top of the document (bird's eye view), review the picture to ensure that it is not blurry and is easily legible. Documents that cannot be read will be deleted and the parent/guardian will receive a text message to resubmit the document.
- Contact, once all documents and the online forms have been reviewed the Enrollment Center will email the parent/guardian a parent portal letter of your child's enrollment.
Required documents to upload during registration - please review enrollment requirements for a complete list of required documents, Click here.
The following information is required for enrollment:
- All school records you have from a former district. This should include a withdrawal transcript (especially for high school students) showing attendance and grades, Special Education and/or Gifted records.
- Important addresses and phone numbers (i.e. place of employment, physician, dentist, emergency numbers, address and/or phone number of former school district
- Parent or guardian must accompany student for enrollment to be completed
- One of the following as proof of residency:
- Non-contingent contract to purchase home, with a closing date (no longer than 90 days).
- Original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill -- dated the enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Apartment: Lease agreement with occupants listed
- Leasing Private Property: Lease agreement along with original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill - dated enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Other-please click the following link. Residence Affidavit
- Current, up-to-date immunization record or a completed and signed exemption form. Immunization records from a school must have be signed by a licensed physician, clinic or school official. Specific immunization requirements may change from year to year. Some school districts will not email or fax this record, the parent/guardian must bring this in at the time of enrollment.
- Original State Certified Birth Certificate- We do not accept the footprint from the hospital. The parent/guardian must provide this documentation, not all school districts will provide this documentation.
- Social Security Card (optional)
Court-filed Custody / Guardianship papers if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: Notarized documents are unacceptable and we do not accept Power of Attorney.
For a complete list of all requirements to enroll into Jenks Public Schools please click here
Please click here to go to the online forms. The link to the left is for new students or students who have left our district and are returning, to update your child's information please do so through the parent portal. If you do not know your parent portal username or password please contact your child's school site for assistance.