Pre-K Snack Plan
There will be an opportunity for your child to have a daily snack.
We are asking our families to provide snacks for his or her own child. The child can bring snack on a daily basis or weekly basis. The snacks for that child will be stored in his/her own cubby.
Please choose from the following list of healthy snacks.
Healthy School Snack Guidelines:
- Boxes of fruit including raisins and cranberries
- Packages of fruit cups (packed in water or light syrup)
- Packages of applesauce
- Packages of chex mix
- Boxes of whole grain cereal
- Baked/light chips with no transfat
- Packages of crackers with no transfat
- Bags of animal crackers
- Boxes of baked fish shaped crackers
- Bags of pretzel sticks or twists
- Boxes of multi grain bars
- Packages of fig bars
- Packages of fruit snacks
- Packages of pudding (that need no refrigeration)
Please check the label and DO NOT BRING any snacks
containing peanuts or peanut products.
If you choose not to participate in the Pre-K snack plan, please provide a daily snack for your child from the approved list above.