Each Pre-K student will have a “BRAIN BREAK”
after lunch with the Early Childhood Assistant (ECA)
Please bring a bath towel for your child’s rest area.
Put your child’s name on the towel.
- We will help the children place their towel in an assigned area in the room.
- The children will have an opportunity to relax, rest and regroup for a short period of time.
- The children will be expected to remain quiet for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Some children may sleep.
- During Brain Break quiet activities will be provided.
- Please communicate any of your expectations for your child’s Brain Break with your child’s teacher. Your child will not be forced to sleep only encouraged to rest quietly.
- After Brain Break, the towel will be kept in your child’s cubby.
- Every Friday the children will take their towel home to be laundered.
- Every Monday return the towel to school in the backpack.