There will be an opportunity for your child to have a daily snack.
We are asking our families to volunteer to provide snacks in bulk packages to share with the Pre-K program. Please choose from the following list of healthy snacks.
Healthy School Snack Guidelines:
- Boxes of fruit including raisins and cranberries
- Packages of fruit cups, with plastic spoons(packed in water or light syrup)
- Packages of applesauce, with plastic spoon
- Packages of Chex mix
- Boxes of whole grain cereal
- Baked/light chips with no trans fat
- Packages of crackers with no trans fat
- Bags of animal crackers
- Boxes of baked fish shaped crackers
- Boxes of pretzel sticks or twists
- Boxes of multi grain bars
- Packages of fig bars
- Packages of light pudding, with plastic spoons (that need no refrigeration)
- Fresh fruit, cut in serving portions
- Fresh vegetables, cut in serving portions
Please check the label and DO NOT BRING any snacks containing peanuts or peanut products.
If you choose no to participate in the Pre-K snack plan, please provide a daily snack for your child from the approved list above.