Media Center Home
Welcome to Jenks West Intermediate Media Center!
Media Specialist: Alicia Gillean Media Assistant: Christy Keenan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (918) 299-4415 x2913
JWI Media Annual Report
Read about JWI Media's collaborative lessons, research initiatives, circulation statistics, budget, and more in the JWI Media Annual Report. If you have ever wondered, "What do they do in the library anyway?", this is the document for you!
You can navigate the media website by clicking on the drop-down categories under "Media Center" on the left side of the JWI website. You can also jump to a specific section using the links below:
|Library policies||Book Suggestions||Useful Websites|
|Library staff||Finding a Just-right book||JWI Media AIM and objectives|
|JWI Media Book Review Wiki||Online Databases|
Browsing the Library Catalog:
District Mission Statement:
Jenks Public Schools, inspired by a tradition of excellence, is committed to the shared responsibility of preparing all learners for productive, responsible citizenship in an ever-changing world.
JWI Media AIM:
Jenks West Intermediate School Media Center provides services, instruction, and materials that support the district curriculum, while preparing all learners to effectively and ethically use ideas and information, develop the technology and literacy skills necessary for success in an ever-changing world, and begin a journey of life-long learning.
JWI Media Objectives:
1. Enable access to and training for current technology resources essential for digital literacy.
2. Support the district curriculum with current and relevant resources.
3. Provide current professional development materials for all staff.
4. Create a welcoming and functional environment for learning and reading.
5. Ensure access to information for all students and staff.
6. Support growth and learning through services and education offered by friendly, knowledgeable staff