Attention NEW and RETURNING Volunteers!
ATTENTION: All NEW and RETURNING Volunteers
JENKS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
District New Volunteer Orientation and Renewal Information
Jenks Public Schools is thankful for its many volunteers throughout the school sites! The SAFETY and CONFIDENTIALITY of our students is of utmost importance. In order to ensure the safety of our students and to comply with school regulations, volunteer policies and procedures are required for every volunteer.
Jenks requires ALL volunteers to complete a Volunteer Confidentiality Training every year. Both parents can sign the volunteer contract, but each parent needs to complete a separate background form. If you have any trouble with the online process, please contact Kathy Guenther at 299-4415, Ext. 2291, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and she can send the documentation by email or work you through it.
RECORD ANY VOLUNTEER HOURS at the link below this training, or download the App to your phone to record.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS THROUGH EACH DOCUMENT. DO NOT CLICK the green "NEXT" button until you have completed a document (you will click "submit" when you've completed a document, then click "Next" to go to a new document.) "Next" will take you to another document and it will not record properly until you complete and "submit" each document. Start with #1 below.
Please record volunteer hours per site. You are can record any time during the year, or all at once at the end of the year. There is a drop-down menu available for optional recording. Click on the link below to record!
Why? We are required to turn in volunteer hours per site on our State School Report Card. This can also help our school determine where grant funds, new hires, and other important issues are needed. Keeping them recorded monthly is recommended; however, you can record them as often as you like. Please record yearly hours by May 31st. Please Note: While you are required to sign in at Lobby Guard each time you are at a site, Lobby Guard does NOT record volunteer hours. Please keep track of your hours and record them at the link or App provided.
You can now record hours easily by adding an App to your phone! Please click on the link below to access the App.
- Click on this link to add to your phone! https://goo.gl/B5MYs7
IPHONE USERS –
Click on the link
- Choose the emblem below on your phone that lets you copy, paste, send as a message, add to Home Screen, etc. (on the iphone, it’s the box with the arrow in it)
- Choose Add to Home Screen, and it will automatically add the Jenks Public Schools Volunteer Hours app to your screen
ANDROID USERS –
In Chrome, click on the link
- Choose Menu on your phone
- Choose Add to Home Screen
For more information, click here.
Contact Information: Kathy Guenther, District Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com, 918-299-4415, Ext. 2291