The aim of the professional development program in Jenks Public Schools is to foster learning for all students by cultivating teacher and staff professional growth and continuous improvement.
The JPS Professional Development Center (PDC) is located on the 2nd floor of the Education Service Center at 211 E. "A" Street in Jenks, OK. The PDC is open from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
Staff members may log on to the PDC's online registration system below to register for on-campus professional development activities, to request credit for outside professional development and to view their professional development portfolio:
Frontline (MyLearningPlan) On-Demand Trainings Tutorial
For further information or questions about professional development, contact your site representative or the PDC at 918-299-4415, ext. 2223.
- Tami Vallely East Elementary
- Kirbey Dietzel, East Intermediate
- Pamella Garvin, Freshman Academy
- Shelli Temple, High School
- Emily Johnson, Middle School
- Sarah Beyer, Northwest Elementary
- Rachel Abernathy, Southeast Elementary
- Carrie Feldman, West Elementary
- Brittany Hix, West Intermediate
- Mary Kathryn Moeller, Director of Professional Development
- Karen Burns, Administrative Assistant