Pre-K Enrollment Info
Full-day Pre-K hours are 8:05 a.m.-2:50 p.m.
NWE Pre-Kindergarten (2019-2020) Enrollment Week, please see below for all information!
- You may enroll any day between February 18th-22nd.
- Information from our Enrollment Center: Click on the Pre-k Enrollment tab on the right side of THIS PAGE.
- New kindergartners (who haven’t attended NWE this year) may enroll this week too. Current pre-k students who will be kindergartners next year do NOT enroll again!
Pre-K Parent Information Meetings
- Meeting are opportunities to share information with families and we encourage you to make childcare arrangements if possible.
- Will be held at Northwest Elementary Media Center on April 25th, 2019.
- Please plan to attend the morning session from 9:30-10:15 a.m. OR the evening session from 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- We will have translations in Spanish, Zomi, and Burmese available during both sessions.
Before/After Care Options are a fee-based child care program offered through Jenks Community Education. Adventure Club hours will be: 6:30 a.m. - 8:05 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Enrollment for Adventure Club will be open to those who have completed the enrollment process. Please see the additional flier and contact Karen Henderson with questions.
We look forward to having your child at Northwest Elementary!
Tara Hairrell, Assistant Principal
918-299-4415, ext. 1703
Lynette Talkington, Site Principal
918-299-4415 ext. 1701