At Jenks Middle School, we celebrate curiosity, inquiry, and exploration as we become self-advocates for lifelong learning.
At Jenks Middle School, we believe:
- All should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Our school is a vital part of the Jenks Public Schools learning community.
- Excellence is expected.
- Every school day matters.
Middle School Rights:
- Everyone has the right to be safe.
- Teachers have a right to teach.
- Students have the right to learn.
Dr. Nick Brown | 5303
Main Office 5300
16-17 Student Handbook
Annual Notice of Bullying Policy
Per the legislative mandate embodied in the School Safety and Bullying Prevention Act, 70 OKLA. STAT. § 24-100.2 et seq. Jenks Public Schools expects students to refrain from bullying. Bullying is expressly forbidden and students who bully are subject to disciplinary consequences as outlined in the district’s policy on student behavior. Jenks Public Schools Policy 3.33, Student Bullying, may be found In the Jenks Public Schools Policies and Procedures Handbook, in all student handbooks, or by clicking this link “Bullying Policy” or the quick link found on the JPS District Homepage.