Parking Permit Information/Forms
2017-2018 Parking Permits will NOT be available to purchase until AUGUST Registration/Enrollment begins
Jenks Campus Police will be at the High School Registration/Enrollment located
in the Math & Science Building (If purchasing a Parking Permit after the dates listed below, we will be located in the Campus Police Office)
August 8, 2017 is Seniors ONLY
August 9, 2017 is Juniors ONLY
August 10, 2017 is Sophomores ONLY
The following is required to purchase a 2017-2018 Parking Permit:
- Student's Valid Driver's License (NOT Driver's Permits - Student's MUST have a valid Driver's License to purchase permit - if purchasing online please wait until student has a valid Driver's License)
- 2017-2018 Student School ID
- Valid/Current Insurance Verification on Vehicle Registering
- Photo Showing Tag (License Plate Number) OR Vehicle Registration
- Thirty Dollars ($30.00)
- Parent/Student Form signed by Parent & Student (see link below)
Parent/Student Contract Form
- Student Waiver Form signed by Student (see link below)
Student Waiver Form
- Student Registration Card (located in JCP office or at Registration)
ALL information & forms above will need to be provided when receiving a 2017-2018 Parking Permit regardless if you have paid online or paying in person.
Parking permits are a privilege, not a right, and students must comply with the JPS Policies as directed in the Student Handbook.
Parking permits are to be adhered to the inside lower left of the front windshield - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Jenks Campus Police Office is located @ 3rd & B Street
(Across the street from the Post Office)
Building between the Frank Herald Gym & The Football Stadium