Daily Announcements - September 8
- Black-Out BA t-shirts are still available for $20. See Mrs. Fraley in the Guidance Office in Building 6
- There is still time to register for Gradfest 2018 and receive the early registration discount. There are extra forms in the counselors office, you can turn in completed forms and money to the counselors office as well. Registration is $35 and will increase on September 13th to $40. Everyone that registers by September 12th will be eligible to go into the Money Machine at Gradfest
- Art club will have their first meeting Sept. 13th. We will meet every Wednesday morning from 8:20-9:05.
- Students with no parking decal will be receiving a citation – If you wish to park on JPS property you will need to purchase a parking permit in the Campus Police office between 8:15-4:15. Students should not be parking in the Student of the Month & Foundation & PTAG parking areas.
- Native American Club will meet during advisory on Tuesday, September 12th in 6-238.
- Are you interested in joining Jenks’s Multicultural Club? Our first meeting will be Wednesday during Advisory in room PA11. Our mission is to support diversity and cultural awareness in the Jenks community. Hope to see you Wednesday in PA11.
- Jenks Black Student Union has a meeting this week during Wednesday's Advisory in room 5116. Everyone is welcome to join! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @jenksblacksu for more details.
- Homecoming is right around the corner – Oct. 7th. All nominations are due Sept. 13th to Mrs. Mullins 5221 at 4pm. Forms may be picked up in the building offices.
- First Pre-Med club meeting will be on Sept 13 during advisory. It will be on the third floor of the JMASC in the conference room.
- Jenks High School Book Club will meet on Wednesday, September 13 after school in the library. Please come to our first meeting of the year! We’ll be talking about books and making plans for this year. As always, there will be food. See you there!
- First Key Club meeting will be before and after school in the Building 6 Auditorium on Sept. 14th. Key Club registration will close at 4 pm on Sept 15th. Please pick up an application from outside Mrs. Langley's room (JMASC 216) before then.
- Sophomores or students new to Jenks High School: If you have not signed up to be a part of the Distinguished Service Graduate program please do so by September 29th. All necessary forms are located on canvas under the student resources tab. DSG hours accumulated over the summer will be due September 15th along with August hours. Please see Mrs. Nunnelee in JMASC 215 if you have any questions at all about due dates or the program.