Welcome to Jenks East Intermediate
Linda Reid | firstname.lastname@example.org
Carla Taber | email@example.com
Phone: (918) 299-4415
Main Office - ext. 5531
Attendance - ext. 5533
Counseling Office - ext. 5535
Nurse - ext. 5539
Fax - (918) 298-6610
7:50 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
7:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Doors open at 9:20 a.m., school starts at 9:40 a.m., buses run 1 hour and 50 minutes later than regular time.
3933 East 91st Street | Tulsa, OK 74137
205 East B Street | Jenks, OK 74037
*The first collaboration date is Thursday, September 29, 2016. School starts 1 hour and 50 minutes later and buses also run 1 hour and 50 minutes later than their normal time. The doors open at 9:10 am and school starts at 9:40 am.
*September 30 is the first Dynamic Dads. See below for more information regarding this program.
JEI Sixth Grade Parents, would you like more information on Jenks Wild? Click the links below!
- JEI uses School Way to notify parents, students, and patrons about any weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push messages on what is happening at JEI.
RUN, WALK OR STROLL WITH US!
- The 3rd Annual Trojan Tough 5K/Fun Run/Walk will be Saturday, October 8 but sign-ups are open! Check out the link below to take advantage of the Early Bird sign ups before August 18th! - https://runsignup.com/Race/OK/Jenks/TrojanTough5K
- To print the registration form, click here.
- Please use the links below if you can be a sponsor for our race!
- Sponsor Race Form and Sponsor Registration
- Sponsor Letter
**JEI is grateful to the Jenks Public Schools Foundation for funding the new JEI STEM lab as well as providing funding for BizTown and Jenks Wild.**
Click the link below to visit the STEM lab's website and keep up with the exciting new addition to our curriculum!**
Join us for Dynamic Dads! For more detailed information on this wonderful program, click on the Dynamic Dads tab above (under the Programs and Services tab). The dates for Dynamic Dads are: September 30th, October 28th, January 27th, February 24th, March 31st, April 28th
JEI was named a Certified Oklahoma Healthy School for the second consecutive year. Certified Healthy Schools must meet very specific criteria related to health and wellness resources, procedures, and activities for students and staff. JEI was awarded Excellent level of designation, which is the highest designation awarded. Congratulations, JEI Health and Wellness Team, for your work on this initiative!
Like Jenks East Intermediate on Facebook:
Annual Notice of Bullying Policy
Per the legislative mandate embodied in the School Safety and Bullying Prevention Act, 70 OKLA. STAT. § 24-100.2 et seq., Jenks Public Schools expects students to refrain from bullying. Bullying is expressly forbidden and students who bully are subject to disciplinary consequences as outlined in the district’s policy on student behavior. Jenks Public Schools Policy 3.33, Student Bullying, may be found in the Jenks Public Schools Policies and Procedures Handbook, in all student handbooks, or by clicking HERE .