Welcome to Jenks East Intermediate
Linda Reid | email@example.com
Carla Taber | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (918) 299-4415
Main Office - ext. 5531
Attendance - ext. 5533
Counseling Office - ext. 5535
Nurse - ext. 5539
Fax - (918) 298-6610
7:50 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
7:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Doors open at 9:20 a.m., school starts at 9:40 a.m., buses run 1 hour and 50 minutes later than regular time.
3933 East 91st Street | Tulsa, OK 74137
205 East B Street | Jenks, OK 74037
- November 14-22 - Canned Food Drive - help fill the shelves of our local Food Bank!
- Veteran's Day Assembly - Monday, November 14, 12:40-1:30 in the gymnasium. All Veterans and families are welcome to attend. Thank you for your service!!
- Family STEM night – Tuesday, November 15 from 6:00 – 7:30. See attached flyers for details.
- November 23-25 – No school – Thanksgiving Break
- Game of Giving - November 14-December 2 - 5th and 6th grade compete to see who gives the most money for JEI kids to receives assistance over the holidays. The grade that brings the most money will receive a movie in the gym but most of all, you will be helping our own students!
- December 1 - Collaboration Day - school and buses run 1 hour and 50 minutes later.
- JEI uses School Way to notify parents, students, and patrons about any weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push messages on what is happening at JEI.
**JEI is grateful to the Jenks Public Schools Foundation for funding the new JEI STEM lab as well as providing funding for BizTown and Jenks Wild.**
Click the link below to visit the STEM lab's website and keep up with the exciting new addition to our curriculum!**
Join us for Dynamic Dads! For more detailed information on this wonderful program, click on the Dynamic Dads tab above (under the Programs and Services tab). The dates for Dynamic Dads are: September 30th, October 28th, January 27th, February 24th, March 31st, April 28th
JEI was named a Certified Oklahoma Healthy School for the second consecutive year. Certified Healthy Schools must meet very specific criteria related to health and wellness resources, procedures, and activities for students and staff. JEI was awarded Excellent level of designation, which is the highest designation awarded. Congratulations, JEI Health and Wellness Team, for your work on this initiative!
Like Jenks East Intermediate on Facebook:
Annual Notice of Bullying Policy
Per the legislative mandate embodied in the School Safety and Bullying Prevention Act, 70 OKLA. STAT. § 24-100.2 et seq., Jenks Public Schools expects students to refrain from bullying. Bullying is expressly forbidden and students who bully are subject to disciplinary consequences as outlined in the district’s policy on student behavior. Jenks Public Schools Policy 3.33, Student Bullying, may be found in the Jenks Public Schools Policies and Procedures Handbook, in all student handbooks, or by clicking HERE .