Welcome to Jenks East Intermediate
Linda Reid | firstname.lastname@example.org
Carla Taber | email@example.com
Phone: (918) 299-4415
Main Office - ext. 5531
Attendance - ext. 5533
Counseling Office - ext. 5535
Nurse - ext. 5539
Fax - (918) 298-6610
7:50 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
7:20 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Doors open at 9:20 a.m., school starts at 9:40 a.m., buses run 1 hour and 50 minutes later than regular time.
3933 East 91st Street | Tulsa, OK 74137
205 East B Street | Jenks, OK 74037
BACK TO SCHOOL DATES
August 16 4:00 – 7:00 Meet the Teacher Sixth Grade
August 17 4:00 – 7:00 Meet the Teacher Fifth Grade
August 19 First Day of School
September 6 5:00 – 7:00 Back to School Night Sixth Grade
September 8 5:00 – 7:00 Back to School Night Fifth Grade
- JEI uses School Way to notify parents, students, and patrons about any weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push messages on what is happening at JEI.
RUN, WALK OR STROLL WITH US!
- The 3rd Annual Trojan Tough 5K/Fun Run/Walk will be Saturday, October 8 but sign-ups are open! Check out the link below to take advantage of the Early Bird sign ups before August 18th! - https://runsignup.com/Race/OK/Jenks/TrojanTough5K
- To print the registration form, click here.
- Please use the links below if you can be a sponsor for our race!
- Sponsor Race Form and Sponsor Registration
- Sponsor Letter
JEI was named a Certified Oklahoma Healthy School for the second consecutive year. Certified Healthy Schools must meet very specific criteria related to health and wellness resources, procedures, and activities for students and staff. JEI was awarded Excellent level of designation, which is the highest designation awarded. Congratulations, JEI Health and Wellness Team, for your work on this initiative!
Like Jenks East Intermediate on Facebook:
Annual Notice of Bullying Policy
Per the legislative mandate embodied in the School Safety and Bullying Prevention Act, 70 OKLA. STAT. § 24-100.2 et seq., Jenks Public Schools expects students to refrain from bullying. Bullying is expressly forbidden and students who bully are subject to disciplinary consequences as outlined in the district’s policy on student behavior. Jenks Public Schools Policy 3.33, Student Bullying, may be found in the Jenks Public Schools Policies and Procedures Handbook, in all student handbooks, or by clicking HERE .