Welcome to Health Services
East Elementary Nurse Office
Kourtney Prideaux, RN,BSN
Tami Dillion, LPN
918-299-4415 X 5504
|East Intermediate Nurse Office
Kim Dyer, RN, BSN
918-299-4415 X 5571
|Middle School Nurse Office
Janis Schroedter, RN, BSN
918-299-4415 X 5426
Fax : 918-298-0652
Northwest Elementary Nurse Office
|West Intermediate Nurse Office
Julie Virdell, RN, BSN firstname.lastname@example.org
918-299-4415 X 2916
|Alternative Center - Freshman Academy - High School
Kelly Gorton, RN, BSN
Johanna King, RN, BSN
Gina Quinton, LPN
918-299-4415 X 2280
|Southeast Elementary Nurse Office
Beverly Burk, RN, BSN, Health Services Coordinator email@example.com
918-299-4415 X 5805
|West Elementary PK-2nd Grade Nurse Office
Becky Galiger, RN, BSN
918-299-4415 X 5613
|West Elementary 3rd-4th Grade Nurse Office
Lorna Spencer, RN, BSN
918-299-4415 X 6107
The primary objective of Health Services at Jenks Public Schools is to support excellence in student learning by functioning as health care providers and care managers in the school setting.
JPS School Nurses:
- Promote an optimal level of health for students, staff and the community.
- Serve as consultants for the health concerns of students, families, and staff.
- Provide health interventions, education and referrals to address actual or potential health problems.
- Implement health care practices consistent with National School Nurse Association and OK State Department of Health Standards of Care.
- Serve as a link between health care providers, families, staff, and community agencies to support student and family health.
- Promote and assist in the control of communicable diseases through immunization programs, early intervention, surveillance and follow up of contagious diseases.
Nurses and Health Assistants
A team of a consulting MD, full time licensed RN’s, LPN’s and Health Assistants provide Health and Wellness Services on JPS campuses. Health services collaborate with site based Healthy and Fit Committees to consistently achieve Gold Standard Recognition by the State of OK Governor’s Commission of Healthy and Fit Schools.
- Parent Health Portal
- Health Services Canvas Page
- Health Education Canvas Page (Meningitis, Health Screenings, Growth Development, etc.)
- Tips on Tick Prevention - https://www.cdc.gov/ticks/index.html