Our culture is defined by staff who are passionate about helping students develop through academics, arts, athletics, activities, and attitude.
Everything below this will be hidden by the "read more" toggle
More important to be passionate about helping kids than subject experts.
All teachers new to district are assigned an experienced mentor teacher.
Collaboration is an important part of our culture that is built into the school calendar.
- District received the nation’s highest honor for performance excellence, The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Jenks District Teachers of the Year have been finalists for the Oklahoma State Teacher of the Year for the last five consecutive years.
- Jenks Superintendent Dr. Stacey Butterfield is the 2019 Oklahoma State Superintendent of the Year.
- Jenks leads the state of Oklahoma in the number of National Merit Finalists.
- Jenks student-athletes and coaches have won more than 170 state championships.