2019-2020 Pre-Participation Examinations
All Sports Physical Exams
Monday, May 6, 2019
5:00 - 6:00 pm
Every athlete that participates in a Jenks school-sponsored sport must have a physical and medical history on file before any participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
For: All Jenks Athletes entering 7th-12th grades for 2019-2020
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse
- Pre-Pay is no longer available.
- Pre-Pay online will be discontinued at 11:59 PM May 5, 2019.
- Payments will be accepted onsite the night of physicals. Cash, check or credit card (not American Express).
- All physicals for the 2019-2020 school year must be renewed after May 1st 2019, per OSSAA Rules.
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Medical History and Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions (see paperwork below)
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All of online forms must be submitted as well.
The forms to bring with you are attached below.
Print and complete the Medical History and Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form.
Make sure all signature lines are signed; all "Yes" answers are explained and please list allergies and medications.
There will not be a make-up date for physicals. You will need to use the forms above and have a physical completed by a physician. Those forms need to be submitted to the athletic training staff on the 2nd floor of the Sharp Center.
Drug testing for 9th-12th grades for the 2019-2020 school year will be on Thursday August 1st, 2019 at 5 pm for girls and 6 pm for boys at the Frank Herald Fieldhouse. Fee is $35.00 payable by cash, check or credit card (not American Express).
If you have any questions please call the Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338.
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
Director of Sports Medicine