2018-2019 Pre-Participation Examinations
All Sports Physical Exams
Monday, May 14, 2018
5:00 - 6:00 pm
Every athlete that participates in a Jenks school-sponsored sport must have a physical and medical history on file before any participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018
For: All Jenks Athletes entering 7th-12th grades for 2018-2019
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Girls will start at 5:00 PM
- Boys will start at 5:30 PM
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse
- All physicals for the 2018-2019 school year must be renewed after May 1st each year
- In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed Parental Consent Form. This form also includes Medical History questions (see paperwork below)
- Before an athlete can participate in athletics (including practices), both the physical and medical history forms with parent consent must be turned in. All of online forms must be submitted as well.
Pre-payment link for physicals:
- Pre-Payment Link (processing fee applied) - Pre-payment no longer accepted. We will take payments onsite (cash, check or credit card).
- Physicals Pre-Payment Instructions
- Login to PowerSchool Parent Access for their student (make sure they are shopping for student)
- Click on Items at All Schools
- Click on High School
- Click on Jenks High School/Alternative Ctr
- Click on Athletics
- Enter credit card information
- Pay Now
Pre-Payment will close at 11:59 PM on May 13th, 2018
Payments will be accepted on site
The forms to bring with you are attached below.
Print and complete the Medical History and Parental Consent Form and add name and date to the top of the Physical Form.
Make sure all signature lines are signed; all "Yes" answers are explained and please list allergies and medications.
There will not be a make-up date for physicals. You will need to use the forms above and have a physical completed by a physician. Those forms need to be submitted to the athletic training staff on the 2nd floor of the Sharp Center.
Drug testing information for the 2018-2019 school year will be available at a later date.
If you have any questions please call the Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338.
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
Director of Sports Medicine