Pre-Participation Mass Drug Testing
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: Girls at 5:00 PM, Boys at 6:00 PM (Grades 9-12)
Location: Frank Herald Fieldhouse (please enter through the Northwest doors)
Cost: $35.00 (checks made out to Jenks Athletics, cash, or credit card (not American Express).
In order to increase efficiency at the time of the drug test please have the following items completed no later than July 30th.
- Drug Testing Online Payment
- Log in as you would with PowerSchool Parent Access for your student (make sure to be shopping for student)
- Click on Items at All Schools
- Click on High School
- Click on Jenks High School/Alternative Ctr
- Click on Athletics
- Click Buy on Athletics Drug Test 2020
- Completion of all RankOne online forms:
- RankOne Online Forms 2019-2020
- Parental Consent for Drug Testing is included in the online forms in RankOne (Student Athlete Conduct Acknowledgement Form). If these are completed, there is no need to complete one onsite.
- Pre-payment and registration will be discontinued at 11:59 PM July 31st. If you have not pre-registered/paid, payment will be due onsite.
- If you are unable to attend the Mass Drug Testing, you will need to pay $35.00 for a drug test in the Athletic office and take your receipt to the designated drug testing facility. We will not accept drug tests/screens from any other lab.
If you have any questions please call the Sports Medicine Department at 918-299-4415 x2338.