Paul Goodenough, Director of Instructional Technology
Never Stop Learning!
After 16 years in the classroom, Paul Goodenough is very excited to be the Director of Instructional Technology for Jenks Public Schools. During his years as a teacher his taught Math, Science and Computers to middle school students. He graduated from Oral Roberts University in 1998 with a degree in Science Education. He became National Board Certified in 2009 and earned a master's degree in Educational Technology from Oklahoma State University in 2014. Paul is very passionate about identifying the best technology for the classroom that will equip the graduates of Jenks Public Schools with the essential life skills they will need for the 21st century. He has been married for 16 years. His wife is also an educator and serves as the Secondary Social Studies Instructional Specialist for Broken Arrow Public Schools. They have two sons, Tucker 12 and Maddox 7.
- 1:1 Chromebook Instruction
- Google Apps for Education
- Virtual School
- Technology CRI's
- TSI (Technology Student Interns) - Chromebook Repairs
- Assessment Technology Coordinator (Testing using technology)
- GoGuardian (Chromebook Content Filter)
- Site Instructional Technology Contact Teachers (ITCTS)