Title I Parent Engagement
Title 1 Parent and Family Engagement Summary
Jenks Public Schools:
· will provide programs, activities, and procedures for the involvement of parents and welcomes parents to help plan, offer ideas, and help make decisions about how the parental involvement money is spent.
· requires school-parent compacts and wants parents to be a partner in their child's education.
· will strive to provide information and school reports in the parent's preferred language.
· is committed to inviting parents with diverse background to participate.
· encourages parents to communicate their satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the Title I plan in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
· defines parental involvement as the participation of parents in regular, two-way, and meaningful communication involving student academic learning and other school activities.
The entire parent plan is available upon request or click below for the Parent and Family Engagement Policy Summary.