Continuing Student Enrollment Open Now!
For new students to the district please Click Here
Please read this IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the Continuing Enrollment process which must be completed prior to Schedule Pick-Up and Meet the Teacher events at your child's school.
Continuing Enrollment is the process of confirming or updating student information for the District's records. This must be completed at the beginning of each school year and is completed online through your PowerSchool Parent Portal account. Please note, you will not have access to student registration information through the student's PowerSchool account. You must use the parent account. The address for PowerSchool Parent Portal is https://powerschool.jenksps.org/public.
Note to parents of PreK and K students: Even if your child has not attended JPS, you will still need to complete this process due to additional State and Federal information that needs to be collected. You were given your child's PowerSchool account information at the Enrollment Center during pre-registration.
The online Continuing Enrollment process will be open beginning Monday, July 17, 2017.
If you do not remember your Parent Portal Username and/or Password, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” This will take you to the “Recover Account Sign In Information” page where you will be able to recover the desired information.
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please contact your child's school for assistance.
After logging into Parent Portal, follow the steps below to access/update your student's information:
1. Click on the white arrow pointing up and to the right, located in the upper right corner of the screen. It will say "Applications" when you hover your cursor over the arrow.
2. Click on "Registration Gateway-Update" in the Applications menu that slides out from the right side of the screen.
3. Click on "Edit" beside the student's name in order to confirm/edit all information associated with that student.
4. Click "Continue" located on the last screen, to return to the landing page where students names are listed.
5. After information has been reviewed for all students listed on the landing page, click "Logout" located on the upper left side of the screen.
6. Please note: If changes need to be made to previously saved work, the log-in process must be completed by going to https://powerschool.jenksps.org/public and using the above directions. You cannot log-in from the screen that says "Jenks Public Schools, Back-to-School Gateway."
If you do not have access to a computer, you may visit the public library or contact your child’s school for dates and times when computers will be available for use.
Please note, any change of address must be completed at the Jenks Public Schools Enrollment Center located in the Community Service Center at 951 West Main Street in Jenks, just west of Dollar General Store. Address changes require a proof of residence. Acceptable forms of proof of residence can be found in the Enrollment section of the Jenks Public Schools website at www.jenksps.org.
If you have questions about the Continuing Enrollment process, please contact your child’s school.
Thank you for your support of Jenks Public Schools and we look forward to an incredible year.