Quick Links
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Seniors of the Month - September 2016

Courtney Juen and Greg Lucas are the Jenks High School September Seniors of the Month!
57dffe2adc306Courtney Juen and Greg Lucas are the Jenks High School September Seniors of the Month!

Courtney Juen and Greg Lucas are the Jenks High School September Seniors of the Month! These students exemplify what it means to be a Trojan by excelling in academics, activities, arts, athletics, and attitude!

Courtney Juen, daughter of Ben and Shannon Juen, is the September Senior of the Month.  She is the head editor of the Trojan Torch school newspaper, and a member of Trojans for Christ, the Hammock Club, and Dead Poets Society.  Outside of school, Courtney is active at New Life Ranch summer camp and coordinates special needs soccer games.  She currently is undecided on a major but plans on attending John Brown University next year.

Greg Lucas, son of Mark and Joanne Lucas, is the September Senior of the Month.  He is an active member on the Academic Team, National Honor Society, Student Council, Spanish Club, Engineering Club, Spanish Honor Society, and Varsity Basketball.  Greg serves the community by volunteering many hours as a classroom assistant at Community Action Project schools, and as a team member at Redeemer Covenant Church.  He plans on attending Yale University and majoring in Financial Economics.

Instagram